SRVControl is built with security in mind.
What are you doing to protect API keys?
Handling API keys correctly has and always will be, a priority.
Below are just some of the security measures we have taken:
- We use the Zero Trust security model.
- We use HashiCorp Vault for encrypting and managing API keys.
- None of our systems accept inbound network traffic.
- We use 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication) wherever possible.
- We use hardware security keys.
- SRVControl doesn’t use static usernames and passwords for database access.
- Credentials automatically rotate regularly.