Creating a Profile
A guide on how to create a profile.
Invite SRVControl to your Discord server
Click here to invite the SRVControl bot to your server.
Generating an API key on Pterodactyl
- Go to your panel in your browser.
- Click on your avatar to view your Account Settings.
- Click on API Credentials.
- Enter a description for the API key.
SRVControlso you know what it’s used for.
- Click the create button.
- Copy the API key and store it somewhere safe.
You won’t be able to view it again later.
Provide your API key to the bot
/profile create command requires 3 arguments.
- A name for your profile.
- The domain of your panel.
- Note: This should not include
- The API key you just generated on your panel.
If you’d like a different name for your profile later, you can rename it easily with the
/profile rename command.
If you’d like to delete the profile later, you can do so with the
/profile delete command.
After filling out the arguments, run the command.
You’re all done! 🎉 Try running one of our other commands such as Oh no! 😭 The error message should tell you what went wrong.
✅ If you see a success message
❌ If you see an error message
See common issues for why you may have received an error and how to fix it.
You’re all done! 🎉
Try running one of our other commands such as
Oh no! 😭
The error message should tell you what went wrong.